Deadline: 30 Apr 2019
The consecutive Master’s program in Life Sciences offered by ZHAW Zurich University of Applied Sciences prepares you for demanding professional or managerial positions. You will examine a topic of your choice in detail, expand your knowledge and improve your research skills.The MSc in Life Sciences targets the best BSc graduates, who decide to embark on a Master’s course, are highly motivated, and strive to improve their career perspectives in the private or public sector. It builds on 24 different BSc programs at the four partner schools, and accepts BSc graduates in Life Sciences from other Swiss universities and from all over the world. Successful MSLS graduates are equipped to work in responsible positions – or in applied research – for the ‘industry’, that is, private and public sector organisations such as companies, non-governmental organisations and public administration in the field of life sciences. They are prepared to immediately work in a productive way, assume responsibility, critically reflect on their actions, and further develop their capabilities throughout their professional lives.
- Business Administration for Life Sciences
- Management and Leadership for Life Sciences
- Innovation and Project Management
- Politics and Society
- Handling and Understanding Data
- Handling and Visualising Data
- Design and Analysis of Experiments
- Modelling and Exploration of Multivariate Data
English Language Requirements
- Candidates who have successfully completed a university of applied sciences Bachelor’s degree program or who have a university of applied sciences diploma (predecessor of the Bachelor’s degree) with an ECTS grade A or B or a grade average of at least 5.0 (Swiss grade system) in one of the following fields of study can start the MSc studies directly in their desired specialisation without additional conditions.
- Candidates with a degree from a foreign university of applied sciences or higher technical college (HTL) must have a grade average of at least 5.0 (Swiss grade system).for admission may take a suitability test. This costs CHF 200.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in September 2019
You can apply until: 30 Apr 2019
For more details please visit program website.