Deadline: 1 Apr 2019
Why study Intelligent Technology at Radboud University?
- Our cognitive focus leads to a highly interdisciplinary AI program where students gain skills and knowledge from a number of different areas such as mathematics, computer science, psychology and neuroscience combined with a core foundation of artificial intelligence.
- This specialisation offers plenty of room to create a programme that meets your own academic and professional interests.
- Exceptional students who choose this specialisation have the opportunity to study for a double degree in Artificial Intelligence together with the specialisation in Data Science. This will take three instead of two years.
- Together with the world-renowned Donders Institute, the Max Planck Institute and various other leading research centres in Nijmegen, we train our students to become excellent researchers in AI.
- Our AI students are a close-knit group; they have their own room in which they often get together to debate and develop their projects. Every student also receives personal guidance and supervision from a member of our expert staff.
- Advanced Academic & Professional Skills
- Societal Impact of AI
- Machine Learning in Practice
- Statistical Machine Learning
- Cognitive Robotics
- Neural Information Processing Systems
- New Media Lab
- Text and Multimedia Mining
- Substantial knowledge of Computer Science (in particular sufficient programming experience and software development experience, at least 15-24 EC)
- A sufficient Mathematics background (knowledge of calculus, linear algebra, statistics)
- A broad knowledge of core Artificial Intelligence techniques (such as logic, machine learning, search & planning, reasoning under uncertainty) at an introductory level (12-18 EC)
- Radboud Scholarship Programme
RSP offers approximately 30 talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship, which consists of a partial tuition waiver.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in September 2019
You can apply until: 1 Apr 2019
- For more details please visit program website.