Study in:United States
Deadline: 1 April 2019
The Health and Physical Education program offered by the Central Washington University has provided numerous graduates with the information and work ethic to be more effective teachers and has even had some graduates continue to become journal article and book authors as well as state and regional Teachers of the Year.
Students attend this program as a cohort, beginning together a summer two week intensive program continuing until they graduate two years later. The cohort format enhances a feeling of support and collegial relationships that continue until the culmination of the online program.
- Issues in Health, Physical Education, and Sports Programs
- Research Methods in Health and Physical Education
- Statistical Applications in Health and Physical, Education
- Physical Education Curriculum
- Physical Education Program Promotion
- Supervision of Teaching Physical and Health Education
- Physical Education Grant Writing & Fundraising
- Technology Applications in Health, Physical Education, and Sport Programs
Applicants for graduate programs must have the equivalent of a bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA equivalent to 3 on a US 4.0 grading scale. Admitted applicants typically have an undergraduate GPA of or better on a 4.0 scale. No exam grade should be lower than 4.5 (European grade scale) or D (American grade scale).
Your GPA (Grade Point Average) is calculated using the grades that you received in each course, and is determined by the points assigned to each grade (e.g. for the US grading scale from A-F).
- Application ($75.00 fee/can apply online).
- Statement of Educational and Professional Objectives. Write a statement, approximately 500 words, of educational and professional objectives outlining your career goals and detailing any additional information that will help the admissions committee understand your educational objectives and needs.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Official transcripts from all universities attended accompanied by a transcript evaluation.
- Confidential Financial Statement accompanied by financial documentation.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in June 2019
You can apply until: 1 April 2019
- For more details please visit program website.