Deadline: 30 June 2019
The aim of the studies in Recreation Program MSc at University of Pécs is to acquire the knowledge of initiating, organizing recreational sport, leisure, or travel programs of healthy individuals. And to create and manage health and wellness-oriented programs in different services of hotels, residential homes or activity centres.
With the supervision of medical doctors, they take part in different rehabilitation programs of health impaired individuals to partially or fully restore their abilities to work and move. The Recreation Program can gain enough knowledge to apply and take part in PhD programs.
The aim of the studies in Recreation MSc at University of Pécs is to acquire the knowledge of initiating, organizing recreational sport, leisure, or travel programs of healthy individuals.
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of school transcripts showing satisfactory completion of senior high school.
- Europass CV in English
- Motivation letter (introduction plus field of interest, etc.) in 3000 to 3500 characters.
- Copy of valid passport or national ID
- Medical certificate, vaccination card (showing that you are immunized against HEP B) and HIV test
- The payment receipt of the application fee
- Official copy of the language exam certificate
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in September 2019
You can apply until: 30 June 2019
- For more details please visit program website.