Deadline: 1 May 2019
Key learning outcomes
A holder of a Master’s degree in Mathematics Scholarship in Lithuania has a good insight into mathematical propositions, is able to prove them and analyse their logical relations. He/she has good working abilities to create deterministic or stochastic mathematical model of a real process, to analyse and interpret it and present conclusions. He/she has skills in using computer facilities and information technologies. He/she is able to work creatively and is open to further education and development of his/her skills.
Graduates of Mathematics Scholarship Program in Lithuania will be able to work in science and education institutions, high-technology industries, agencies of data analysis and social investigations, management institutions. Graduates will also be able to pursue a career in any other sphere, where their mathematical knowledge, analytical skills and ability to use specialized software are needed.The graduates can also pursue further studies at the doctoral level in mathematics and/or statistics.
- Supplementary Chapters in Functional Analysis
- Mathematical Writing at Higher Level
- Function Spaces
- Probabilistic Combinatorics
- Analytic Number Theory
- Integral Equations
- Numerical Methods for Differential Equations
- Partial Differential Equations
- Abstract Algebra
- Parallel Computing
- Risk Theory
- Stochastic Processes Theory
- Stochastic Differential Equations
- Mathematics in Modern Finance
- Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics
- Packages of Statistics
- Fundamentals of Scientific Research
- Asymptotic Methods for Partial Differential equations
- Mathematical Theory of Navier-Stokes Equations
- Dynamical Systems
- Weak Convergence of Measures
- Graph Theory
- Variational Methods for Nonlinear Phenomenons
- Master’s Thesis Seminar in Probability Theory and Number Theory
- Master’s Thesis Seminar in Differential Equations
- Master’s Thesis
English Language Requirements
This program requires students to demonstrate proficiency in English.
- Schedule a TOEFL® test
- Bachelor degree in mathematics, statistics, economics, or physicals science;
- English language proficiency – the level not lower than B2 (following the Common Framework of Reference for Language approved by the Council of Europe).
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in September 2019
You can apply until: 1 May 2019
- For more details please visit program website.