Deadline: 1 June 2019
This Master of Health Science – Exercise and Health at The University of Western Australia encompasses a range of biological, medical and health-related disciplines addressing global health challenges that are crucial to human health and well being. These are complimented by a public health focus, which draws out the relevance of the science disciplines to the health industry (i.e. health promotion, research, policy and administration).
Graduates will be well positioned to pursue careers in the health industry, with opportunities in health promotion, administration and delivery both domestically and internationally. Potentially, graduates could also progress to professional degrees including medicine, dentistry and pharmacy.
- Exercise Prescription and Nutrition for Health and Fitness
- Lifespan Motor Development
- Sport Physiology
- Psychology of Sport
- Coaching Psychology
- Exercise and Health Psychology
- a Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Biomedical Science, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, Bachelor of Health Science, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA;
- the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 50 per cent;
- met the prerequisite for the chosen specialisation
Scholarships are available to students from a diverse range of backgrounds, including academic achievement, financial need, educational disadvantage, leadership and community service, artistic or sporting achievements, and being from a rural or remote area.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in July 2019
You can apply until: 1 June 2019
- Foe more details please visit program website.