Deadline: 30 Jul 2019
During Biomedical Engineering studies at Kaunas University of Technology, the students deepen their theoretical knowledge and develop their research skills for development and improvement of the equipment for medical diagnostics, therapy and health monitoring.
The graduates work in the industry of medical devices, research centres, state regulatory institutions.
Top reasons to study at KTU:
- KTU Biomedical Engineering Institute is internationally famous for creating and application of advanced decisions for health care using electronics, telecommunications and IT growing fields.
- The program content is designed to incorporate medical and practical research work in laboratories, and majority of modules are specifically focused on the process of effectively applying technology in medicine.
- The program is taught together with Lithuanian University of Health Sciences to ensure comprehensive knowledge of biomedical sciences.
Leading specialist of clinical engineering at the hospitals; work at biomedical research institutions; engineering work at high technologies companies, which develop and produce medical devices; expert-consultant at the hospitals and state regulation institutions and agencies; marketing, sales, testing and operation of medical equipment.
- Systems of human physiology
- Radiation protection and safety
- Medical electronic equipment
- Medical informatics systems
- Clinical engineering
- Interaction of human and computer technology
- Visualisation methods in medicine
- Ultrasonic medical diagnostics
- Digital processing of biomedical signals
- Processing and analysis of biomedical images
- Methodology of biomedical engineering
- a university Bachelor’s degree(min. length – 180 ECTS) in biomedical/biophysics/electronics/informatics engineering with a good average grade (min. CGPA>60%)
- motivation (skype interview)
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in September 2019
You can apply until: 30 July 2019
- For more details please visit program website.