Deadline: 17 Apr 2019
This master’s degree program in Pharmaceutical Sciences at Taylor’s University gives students the integrated, broad-based research training needed to exploit current advances in multidisciplinary areas of pharmaceutical sciences.
Key research areas:
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Rational Drug Design & Organic Synthesis
- Natural Product Drug Discovery & Development
- Development of Novel Dosage Forms
- Targeted Drug Delivery Systems
- Biopharmaceutical Evaluation, Biocompatibility
- Pharmacists or chemists working in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Graduates working in the biotechnology and food industries.
- Graduates with a background in pharmaceutical / biological sciences working in the government or private healthcare sectors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy (Tier 1): Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy / relevant science discipline with min. CGPA of 2.75 as accepted by the Senate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy (Tier 2): Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy / relevant science discipline with CGPA min. 2.50 but less than 2.75 can be accepted subjected to a minimum of 2 years working experience in relevant field
Taylor’s University offers a range of financial awards to support students to succeed in their postgraduate programs. The financial support is awarded on a competitive basis where assessments include academic achievements and writing skills.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in June 2019
You can apply until: 17 April 2019
- For more details please visit program website.