Deadline: 1 Dec 2019
This Graduate Diploma in Dental Public and Primary Health at The University of Western Australia is an appropriate program if you wish to undertake an advanced study in dental public and primary health but who do not intend to pursue a specialist career in dental public health.
This degree will provide skills, expertise, knowledge and understanding, which will assist you in taking the next step in your career.
- Principles of Dental Public Health
- Oral Health Care Provision
- Oral Health Promotion
- Management and Financing of Oral Health Services
- Research Methods in Dental Public and Primary Health
- Dental Epidemiology
- Health Systems and Economics
- a Bachelor of Dental Science, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA;
- a bachelor’s degree containing a significant component of dental health-related coursework, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA
At least 2 year(s) of work experience are required.
Scholarships are available to students from a diverse range of backgrounds, including academic achievement, financial need, educational disadvantage, leadership and community service, artistic or sporting achievements, and being from a rural or remote area.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in February 2020
You can apply until: 1 Dec 2019
- For more details please visit program website.