Deadline: 1 May 2019
This MSc Molecular Life Sciences program at Wageningen University and Research consists of four specialisations that are based upon a unique combination of three main disciplines: biology, chemistry and physics. Research is an important part of the program and there is a wide variety of research subjects to choose from in order to carry out your thesis and internship during your second year. The combination of chemistry, physics and biology is especially appealing to many employers.
We expect applicants to have a strong background in chemistry and biology and some physics. We offer you a dynamic environment that will allow you to deepen and broaden your skills and competencies. A MSc degree from this study will open doors for employment at universities, industry and government; or you may decide to continue your studies as a PhD-candidate.
Within the master program you can choose one of the following Specialisations to meet your personal interests.
- Biological Chemistry
- Physical Biology
- Physical Chemistry
- Biomedical Research
- A BSc degree (or equivalent) in a field of science relevant to Molecular Life Sciences
- A Grade Point Average (GPA) for this BSc of at least 70% of the maximum grade (in specific cases 80%)
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Good skills in mathematics and/or statistics
- Basic computer skills
Relevant BSc’s to the Molecular Life Sciences programme include (university of Dutch HBO):
- Molecular Life Sciences
- Chemical Technology
- Molecular Science and Technology
- Life Science and Technology
- Biomedical Sciences
- Biology and Medical Laboratory Research
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in September 2019
You can apply until: 1 May 2019
- For more details please visit program website.