Study in:United States
Deadline: 1 April 2019
The Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences, Reproductive Technology Specialization at Colorado State University provides students with in-depth laboratory training in in vitro embryo production based on a bovine model including techniques such as in vitro fertilization, embryo and semen cryopreservation and vitrification, embryo biopsy and micromanipulation, and basic maintenance of an assisted reproduction laboratory and all associated equipment.The curriculum prepares students for careers in applied reproduction, especially careers in human or bovine embryology, as well as application to professional or graduate school.
Course Biomedical include:
- Human and Animal Reproductive Biology
- Research Techniques for Gametes and Embryos
- Seminar: Reproductive Physiology
- Independent Study: Reproductive Physiology
- Bovine Reproduction Management
- Molecular Genetics
- One official transcript of all collegiate work completed post-high school. Additionally separate transcripts are not required for study abroad credits if the GPA and credits are recorded on the transcript of the university that sponsored the study abroad experience. CSU transcripts are not required.
- Any other materials that individual departments or programs may require of applicants.
- Regardless of citizenship, applicants may be required to demonstrate proof of English language proficiency, if they do not have a degree from an institution where the primary language of instruction is English.
Institutional scholarships are funded by CSU and are awarded to students who demonstrate academic excellence, leadership qualities, or outstanding talent. Requirements vary by scholarship.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in August 2019
You can apply until: 1 April 2019
- For more details please visit program website.