Study in:New Zealand
Deadline: 31 May 2019
The course will allow candidates to analyse, diagnose, treatment plan, as well as treat aesthetically challenging cases, while enhancing their clinical skills.This course is designed to cover all aspects of Aesthetic Dentistry, from the communication, to treatment planning, and to different laboratory and clinical techniques of smile enhancement.The Master of Dentistry – Aesthetic Dentistry at University of Otago is offered to New Zealand general dental practitioners or dentists from overseas countries interested in this evolving field. This course does not lead to vocational specialty registration with the Dental Council (New Zealand).
- Principles of Aesthetic Dentistry
- Advanced Aesthetic Dentistry
- Research Dissertation
- Admission to the program shall be subject to the approval of the Dean of Faculty of Dentistry, on the advice of the Admissions Sub-Committee of the Postgraduate Studies Committee of the Faculty of Dentistry, which must be satisfied that the applicant has the ability and experience to complete the program.
- Every applicant shall hold the degree of Bachelor of Dental Surgery of the University of Otago.
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum grade point average of B+ over the 400- and 500-level papers of the qualifying degree and will normally be expected to have had relevant clinical experience of at least three years’ duration
The University offers a number of generous masters’ awards and doctoral scholarships (for PhD and other doctoral-level study). These scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit, research ability (where applicable) and suitability within the department. No interview is required. Students already receiving a full scholarship covering tuition fees and living costs are not usually eligible.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in February 2020
You can apply until: 31 May 2019
- For more details please visit program website.