Deadline: 1 June 2019
The Master of Public Health with Specialisation offers the chance to specialise in Public Health Foundations, Applied Public Health or Public Health Methodology.This Master of Public Health – Coursework from The University of Western Australia is suitable for graduates from any field seeking a career in the health industry as a professional public health practitioner or researcher. You will gain a strong foundation in the core fields of epidemiology, biostatistics, qualitative research methods, health economics and health promotion, plus the broader social context in which health programs are planned, delivered and evaluated.
- Foundations of Public Health
- Health Promotion
- Health Program Coursework Evaluation
- Research Conduct and Ethics
- Fundamentals of Genetic Epidemiology
- a bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA;
- a Graduate Certificate in Population Health Studies, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA; and
- the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 60 per cent.
Scholarships are available to students from a diverse range of backgrounds, including academic achievement, financial need, educational disadvantage, leadership and community service, artistic or sporting achievements, and being from a rural or remote area.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in July 2019
You can apply until: 1 June 2019
- For more details please visit program website.