Deadline: 29 May 2019
To achieve this, Taylor’s University and University Toulouse Jean Jaurès (UT2J) have designed a comprehensive curriculum for the Food Studies Scholarship Program which encompasses components like research skills, anthropology and sociology of food, understanding of the different food cultures, food trends and business outlook, socio-political issues on food nutrition and public health and many more.
- Management positions in food service or food-related enterprises
- Product managers in the food industry
- Applied researchers in private and public entities
- Consultants in food service planning and design
- Business and market analysts for the food industry
- Food Studies Program, health and nutritional counsellors
Food Studies Scholarship Program include:
- Anthropology & Sociology of Food
- Nutrition and Public Health Issues
- Hotel and Restaurant Design and Development
- World Food Cultures
- Marketing in Food Business
English Language Requirements
A bachelor’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 as accepted by the Senate
Bachelor’s Degree Tier 2
A bachelor’s degree not meeting CGPA of 2.75 but above CGPA of 2.50, can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment
Bachelor’s Degree (Tier 3)
A bachelor’s degree not meeting CGPA of 2.50 can be accepted subjected to a minimum of ten years working experience in relevant field.
Other equivalent qualification
Other qualifications equivalent to a bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.75 that are accepted by the Senate
Taylor’s University offers a range of financial awards to support students to succeed in their postgraduate programmes. The financial support is awarded on a competitive basis where assessments include academic achievements and writing skills.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in July 2019
You can apply until: 29 May 2019
- For more details please visit program website.