Deadline: 30 Jul 2019
The Materials Science program offered by Kaunas University of Technology combines fundamental and engineering studies, and enables the graduates to create and apply functional materials and technologies of their production.
The Master + model offers either to masterpiece in the chosen discipline by choosing the Field Expert track or to strengthen the interdisciplinary skills by choosing the Interdisciplinary Expert track emphasising managerial skills or a choice of a different competence to compliment the chosen discipline and achieve a competitive advantage in one’s career.
Top reasons to study at KTU
- KTU research in materials science is recognised internationally, and the research outcomes are applied in industry, e.g. to create scales for precision laser measurement systems.
- KTU cooperates with leading international organisations: Inter-Academia, Federation of European Materials Society, Physics and Chemistry of Advanced Materials, etc.
- Master+ model offers either to masterpiece in the specialisation or to strengthen managerial/interdisciplinary skills by choosing individual set of competencies required for career.
- Applied optics and photonics
- Polymer physics and mechanics
- Physics of magnetic phenomena
- Surface analysis methods
- Computational materials science
- Mathematical theory of engineering experiment
- Influence of radiation on material
- Plasma and plasmochemical technologies
- Physical technologies
- Surface engineering and nanotechnology
- Physical principles of sensors
- a university Bachelor’s degree(min. length – 180 ECTS) in engineering, physical/biomedical sciences (molecular biology, biophysics, biochemistry) with a good average grade (min. CGPA>60%)
- motivation (skype interview)
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in September 2019
You can apply until: 30 July 2019
- For more details please visit program website.