Deadline: 11 Jan 2020
- To master scientific and medical terminologies and interdisciplinary communication
- To understand medical sciences and translational research questions
- To be familiar with up-to-date translational research methodologies
- To acknowledge the regulatory and ethical aspects of translational research
- Common studies in Translational Medicine
- Scientific and academic writing
- Research ethics
- Statistics and programming
- Anatomy and physiology
- Laboratory medicine and molecular diagnostics
- Medical genetics
- You have completed or will complete by 31 July at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent at a university or an institution of higher education in natural sciences or life sciences (for example biomedicine, or computer science or a related field (e.g., psychology and engineering). NB! Degrees higher than a Bachelor’s degree are not regarded as an additional merit.
- You are able to demonstrate your proficiency in English. For further instructions on demonstrating your proficiency in English, see the section “Required attachments”.
- Fully Funded Grant (Tuition fee + 10 000 EUR)
- Full Tuition fee Grant
- Study Grant (10 000 EUR)
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in August 2020
You can apply until: 11 Jan 2020
- For more details please visit program website.