Deadline: 1 Apr 2019
- Researchers in Nijmegen combine new techniques for electrophysiological and anatomical measurements of connectivity and activation with data analysis and the experimental application of these techniques. This is done in studies of cognition in not just humans but also non-human primates and rodents.
- Exceptional students who choose this specialisation have the opportunity to do a double degree programme with either Neuroscience or Artificial Intelligence. This will take three instead of two years.
- This competitive programme provides a sound balance of theory and practice. Our selective approach guarantees excellence, especially during the research training period.
- And the advantages of the Master’s program in Cognitive Neuroscience in general.
Neuronal Communication include:
- Trends in Cognitive Neuroscience
- Lab Rotation
- Neuroimaging II: Haemodynamic Methods
- Neuroimaging II: Electrophysical Methods
- A completed Bachelor’s degree in Linguistics, Physics, Biology, Medicine, Mathematics, Behavioural Sciences, Artificial Intelligence or a related discipline
The graduation date of the last attained Bachelor’s degree relevant for this program must be within five years of applying to the programme.
- Radboud Scholarship Programme
RSP offers approximately 30 talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship, which consists of a partial tuition waiver
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in September 2019
You can apply until: 1 Apr 2019
- For more details please visit program website.