Deadline: 1 Apr 2019
- Teaching takes place in a stimulating, collegial setting with small groups. This ensures that at Radboud University you’ll get plenty of one-on-one time with your internship supervisor.
- We have a multidisciplinary approach: you not only can specialise in Physics, but also in astrophysics, biophysics, mathematical physics, chemical physics or materials science.
- You’ll spend one year on research, and thus get an extensive experience in scientific methods.
- Radboud University hosts multiple state-of-the-art research facilities, such as the High Field Magnet Laboratory , FELIX laser laboratory, Nanolab and neuroimaging facilities (MRI, MEG, EEG, TMS). We also participate in the LHC particle accelerator in Geneva, the Pierre Auger Observatory in Argentina and various other large-scale research projects.
- On average, our graduates find a job within 2 months after graduating. A majority of these jobs are PhD positions at universities in the Netherlands and abroad.
All specialisations of this Master’s program are an excellent preparation for a career in research, either at a university, at an institute or at a company. However, many of our students end up in other business or government positions as well. Whatever job you aspire, you can certainly make use of the fact that you have learned to:
- Think in an abstract way
- Solve complex problems
- Make accurate approximations
- Combine theory and experiments
- Quantum Field Theory
- General Relativity
- Telescope Observing
- The Standard Model and Beyond
- Solid State Physics
- Molecular Physics
- A completed Bachelor’s degree in Physics
- Physics and Astronomy
- Applied Physics
- …or equivalent
Your degree has to be equivalent to a Dutch university diploma. The Examination Board will determine if an international student has the required knowledge to be admitted. The Examination Board will also indicate if the student is required to follow specific courses from the Bachelor’s program to eliminate possible deficiencies.
- Radboud Scholarship Programme
RSP offers approximately 30 talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship, which consists of a partial tuition waiver.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in September 2019
You can apply until: 1 Apr 2019
- For more details please visit program website.