Deadline: 30 June 2019
The Master degree in Quantitative Finance and Risk Management offered by EISTI Graduate Engineering School is primarily going to appeal to international students, “free movers” or those from our partner universities or for high-potential foreign engineers who are looking for an international career in the domain of finance.
- Measure and integration
- Functional Analysis
- Stochastic Processes-Discrete/Continuous Time
- Jump Processes and Application
- Partial Differential Equations
- Monte Carlo Simulations
- Finite Difference Methods
- Calibration of Financial Models
- Bloomberg trading room
- C++ and Object Oriented Design
- VBA Programming
- Interdisciplinary Project
This Master’s degree is for students who hold a Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) or for high-potential engineers who are looking for an international career in the domain of quantitative finance. The applicants who meet the requirements for M1 can be admitted directly to M2.
English Language Requirements
This program may require students to demonstrate proficiency in English.
- Schedule a TOEFL® test
- A completed application form
- Official copies of university transcripts and degrees
- Copy of identity card/passport
- A one page CV
- Letter of motivation (2 pages max.)
- Tell us more about yourself, your interests, values and goals. Explain what motivates you to pursue a Master in Quantitative Finance at EISTI.
- One letter of recommendation
- Current school attendance record
- If you have not yet finished your degree you will need to ask your University a transcript that is current at the time of applying. If admitted, you will have to provide original copies upon the program start.
- Proof of English language level (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS…)
- EISTI Scholarship
- EIFFEL scholarships
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in September 2019
You can apply until: 30 June 2019
- For more details please visit program website.