Deadline: 2 July 2019
On completion of the Science in University of Southern Queensland program graduates will be able to:
– conduct scholarly investigations into applications and methodologies in their chosen field
– provide scientific literature reports
– apply the specialist knowledge and skills acquired in their specialisation
Graduates extensive experience with mathematics and/or statistical knowledge and skills are in high demand in a variety of industries, including: Public Administration and Safety; Financial and Insurance Services; Professional, Scientific and Technical Services; and Education and Training.
The Sport and Exercise specialisation is designed to meet Exercise and Sports Science Australia (ESSA) accreditation (accreditation pending).
Specialisations of Science in University of Southern Queensland available
- – Applied Climate Science
- – Applied Data Science
- – Astrophysics
- – Environment and Sustainability
- – Mathematics and Statistics
- – Sport and Exercise
– Completion of an Australian university three year Bachelor degree in any area, or equivalent.
– equivalent professional work experience, as determined through the Credit and Exemption Procedure.
– English Language Proficiency requirements for Category 3.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in July 2019
You can apply until: 2 July 2019
- For more details please visit program website.