Deadline: 15 Apr 2019
The WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management Master in Finance (MiF) Program is designed to prepare you for a career across financial landscapes, such as Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, Private Equity, and Financial Analysis. It combines a comprehensive analysis of financial institutions, markets, and strategies with practical relevance and an international perspective.The full-time, English-taught degree program targets bachelor graduates with an excellent first academic degree in a business-related field of study as well as graduates from STEM subjects with a strong quantitative background and first experience in finance-related topics.
- 90 credit track: Students who have completed a bachelor’s degree with at least 210 ECTS credits are able to choose the 90 credit track. This track lasts 17 months and includes a one-week international module, the capstone module abroad.
- 120 credit track: Students who have completed a 180 ECTS credit bachelor’s degree will join the 120 credit track that lasts 21 months. In this track, you will spend your third semester either at the Master or MBA program at one of our 200 partner universities.
Finance Program included:
- Advanced Econometrics
- Capital Market Theory
- International Financial Reporting
- Accounting for Financial Instruments
- Accounting for M&A Transactions
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Asset Management
- Contract Theory
The score range represents scores typically accepted at this institution.
The GRE® General Test is a widely administered admissions test that measures the skills needed in today’s graduate and business school programs worldwide. The GRE® General Test contains three sections – Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and Analytical Writing. Three scores are reported: a Verbal Reasoning score on a 130 – 170 score scale in one-point increments, a Quantitative Reasoning score on a 130 – 170 score scale in one-point increments, and an Analytical Writing score on a 0 – 6 score scale in half-point increments.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with at least 180 ECTS credits
- At least 14 weeks of relevant practical experience (20 weeks recommended)
- TOEFL / IELTS / Cambridge Certificates * Submission deadline: June 15
- GMAT / GRE / TM-BASE ** Submission deadline: June 15
- International experience of about 3 months
- Successful completion of WHU admission test
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in September 2019
You can apply until: 15 Apr 2019
- For more details please visit program website.