Deadline: 6 Apr 2020
The Environmental Education and Communication program offered by the Royal Roads University will build theoretical and practical knowledge and skills. The program will provide solid grounding in environmental studies and sustainability, learning theory, environmental education, educational program development, philosophical and cultural analysis, journalism and communications.The Environmental Education and Communication program offered by the Royal Roads University is a leadership program that focuses on developing the competency and skill of educators and communicators who have an interest in, or responsibility for presenting environmental information to audiences.
The program complements, and builds on expertise in related degree programs at Royal Roads University in Environmental Management, Environmental Science, Conflict Resolution, and Leadership.
- Developing Environmental Understandings
- Foundations for Environmental Communication
- Learning Theory and Program Design
- Introduction to Academic Integrity
- Four-year (or comparable) undergraduate degree in a related field, with a minimum GPA of ‘B’ (3.00/4.33), from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- At least two years of relevant work or volunteer experience.
- Applicants who meet the degree requirement, but not the GPA requirement, will normally be required to take “Academic Writing and Critical Thinking” and obtain a minimum final grade of B (73%).
- Normally, six years of relevant work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- All flexible admission applicants will normally be required to take “Academic Writing and Critical Thinking” and obtain a minimum final grade of B (73%).
At least 2 year(s) of work experience are required.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in July 2020
You can apply until: 6 Apr 2020
For more details please visit program website.