Deadline: 26 May 2019
The Executive Coaching program offered by the Royal Roads University provides you with the skills, knowledge and practical tools to effectively coach individuals and organizations towards superior performance. Designed for business professionals who already have leadership and management experience, Royal Roads University’s Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching program is ideal for those who have the energy and passion to become practicing executive coaches, or want to incorporate a coaching culture within their own organization. This six-month program offers you an effective blend of online and on-campus learning, so you can pursue your coaching goals while maintaining your current career.
- Meet International Coach Federation (ICF) competencies and ethical guidelines
- Adapt your leadership style to a coaching approach
- Advance your communication and organizational leadership skills
- Understand the complexities of organizations and the benefits of executive coaching
- Recognize symptoms, problems and causes of organizational ineffectiveness
- Identify the elements required to manage an individual’s progress against established goals.
The Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching program is a six-day on-site residency, followed by two online courses, and concluded with a final three-day on-site residency. This unique structure provides working professionals with an opportunity to benefit from the synergy of an on-campus experience and learn through the online medium while still meeting professional and personal responsibilities.
- Best Practices in Executive Coaching
- Foundations of Executive Coaching
- Executive Coaching in Organizations
- Introduction to Academic Integrity
- Completion of a four-year (or comparable) undergraduate degree in a related field from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Normally, at least three years of relevant full-time work experience.
- To be considered for Flexible Admission, applicants would normally require at least five years of relevant full-time work experience.
At least 3 year(s) of work experience are required.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in August 2019
You can apply until: 26 May 2019
For more details please visit program website.