Deadline: 15 June 2019
This Luxury and Fashion Management program at SKEMA Business School recognises that design, trend-recognition and marketing skills are what make today’s luxury and fashion firms successful. These skills are related to new product development, marketing, strategic brand management and communications delivery.
Careers in a wide range of fashion and luxury fields. Whilst having a strong disciplinary base in international luxury brand management, its range is such that graduates will be able to work with specialists in other areas, getting involved in creative, marketing or finance positions. Graduates can go on to work in top level management, designing, sourcing, merchandising, budgeting, advertising, global luxury or fashion brand management as well as strategy.
Why choose this programme
- Professors have both strong academic backgrounds and relevant expert professional experience in fashion. Leading professionals also act as consultants on the program’s curriculum.
- The program draws on the advantages of its locations: on the south coast of France, with its long history in fashion, in the rapidly developing Shanghai area and in Brazil with its focus on design and luxury management in partnership with IED (Istituto Europeo di Design)
- The teaching emphasises an applied, problem-solving approach that means graduates can work productively from the first day on the job.
- The internship period often leads straight to a contract with that same company
- Global Luxury & Fashion
- International Marketing Strategies for Luxury & Fashion Goods
- Design and Innovation
- Integrated Luxury and Fashion Communication
- Fashion & Brand Management
- State of the Art in Fashion and Luxury
- Retail and Luxury Analytics in the Current Context
- Regulatory Issues in the Luxury Industry
- Employability and Career
- This programme accepts GRE® scores, however, has not provided a recommended or minimum required score range.
The GRE® General Test is a widely administered admissions test that measures the skills needed in today’s graduate and business school programs worldwide. The GRE® General Test contains three sections – Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and Analytical Writing. Three scores are reported: a Verbal Reasoning score on a 130 – 170 score scale in one-point increments, a Quantitative Reasoning score on a 130 – 170 score scale in one-point increments, and an Analytical Writing score on a 0 – 6 score scale in half-point increments.
- A four-year degree or equivalent (or, in some cases: a three-year degree plus substantial professional experience; or for UK applicants only: a three-year bachelor’s degree with honours).
The SKEMA development fund, via the SKEMA Giving initiative, supports this scholarship policy by financing:
- Means-tested scholarships, to contribute to the professional development of young students from disadvantaged backgrounds;
- Academic excellence scholarships to attract the best talents to our training programmes;
- Mobility scholarships to promote international student mobility on our campuses abroad (China, USA and Brazil) and our international academic partners.
In this academic year, which is firmly focused on social and cultural openness, we are aiming to award new scholarships to promote equal opportunities at the school and unleash our students’ talents!
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in September 2019
You can apply until: 15 June 2019
- For more details please visit program website.