Deadline: 15 July 2019
The graduates who complete the Innovative Solutions in Geomatics (joint degree with Riga Technical University) at Vilnius Gediminas Technical University can work at state institutions, as well as in private companies, can take post-graduate studies.The measurement engineering specialist, with the up-to-date specialized knowledge in Geomatics, geodesy and cartography, related to creation, development and improvement of geodetic networks; creation, development and improvement of geographic information system, who are able to comprehend and analyse interaction of different kinds of knowledge, come up with problems and their solutions based on the scientific research in the field of measurement engineering, conducted on the basis of the acquired knowledge, optimise geodetic and cartographic data mining, by modelling the analysed processes in geoinformation systems; with developed abilities to apply innovative solutions for complex industrial activities, related to cognate areas and technological advancement, scientific analysis and research skills, necessary to maintain and improve the acquired professional competence in the ever-changing technological environment, scientific research institution, doctoral study.
- Computer Graphics in Geomatics
- Fundamentals of Land Management
- Global Positioning Systems
- Digital Terrain Models
- Local Geodetic Networks
- Thematic Cartography
- Applicants information in the application system;
- Certificate of Education (Secondary/ Undergraduate degree, etc) including Grades;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- English proficiency certificate;
- A Copy of Passport;
- Documents needed after acceptance:
- Medical Certificate (including AIDS test);
- Certificate from a foreign bank and notarized letter of guarantee from parents/sponsors along with a document about their financial abilities (present to Lithuania Embassy).
- Non conviction/Police Clearance certificate from countries of residence in last two years (needed for TRP application).
Best International students applying to the first year of Master’s degree studies at VGTU can be awarded a scholarship (tuition fee free place) for the academic year 2019-2020. Students can submit their applications until 1st of June, 2019.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in September 2019
You can apply until: 15 July 2019
- For more details please visit program website.