Deadline: 11 Jan 2020
- The course offers a unique opportunity to meet top executives from high-level international sports federations, clubs, agencies and organising committees, enabling you to build up your own network of contacts, the key to a successful career in sport
- You will learn from an expert and international teaching team, who are all research active in their specific area of expertise
- You will benefit from studying at three different European university campuses and from studying with students from over 20 different countries
- The course includes a comprehensive field visit programme to organisations such as the All England Lawn Tennis Club, AC Milan, International Olympic Committee, FIFA and UEFA
- Former Patrons have included Lord Coe, Alexander Popov, Sir Bobby Charlton, Nawal El Moutawakel and Jonathan Edwards CBE
With over 15 years of experience this masters programme has grown to become one of the most respected programme focused on developing all-round managers for international sports business. Course lecturers are some of the leading authorities in the study of sport and guest lecturers include speakers from top organisations in world sport. This course has an excellent record of students finding jobs in sports management and dynamic and thriving alumni association provides a valuable network both during and after the course.
The highly international nature of the course makes it suitable for people with an interest in global management who are internationally mobile. The course is committed to supporting and guiding you in your job search, through the identification of potential placement opportunities and the promotion of the CIES International MA in the sports job market.
- Humanities of Sport
- Sport Management
- Sport Law
- The Final Project
- You should have a good honours degree or equivalent and a high level of fluency in written and spoken English. You are expected to have at least two to three years’ work experience.
At least 2 year(s) of work experience are required.
De Montfort University (DMU) have a range of scholarships and discounts available for courses starting in September.
- DMU International Scholarship – A limited number of DMU International Scholarships are available on a first-come, first served basis upon receipt of a £3,000 tuition fee deposit.
- Leicester Castle Business School Scholarships – Principal’s Scholarship – £1,000; Global MBA Scholarship – £3,000 – £5,000.
- LGBTQ + Allies Scholarship – Two fully funded postgraduate taught scholarship packages including full fee waiver and maintenance bursary.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in September 2020
You can apply until: 11 Jan 2020
- For more details please visit program website.