Deadline: 1 June 2019
Study a Master of Landscape Architecture from The University of Western Australia and become a critical thinker with rigorous skills in the pragmatic and theoretical art of landscape design and manipulation.
The Master of Landscape Architecture is primarily concerned with the quality of the environment. This course provides emphasis on ecological, cultural and social concerns at a global, regional and local level. Become a critical thinker with rigorous skills in the pragmatic and theoretical art of landscape design and manipulation.
- Research Strategies in Landscape Architecture, Urban Design and Architecture
- Australian Landscapes
- Design Studio—Making
- Landscape and Urban Ecology
- Design Studio—Complexity
- Critical Theory: ‘isms and ‘ologies in Landscape Architecture
- a bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA;
- the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 60 per cent.
Scholarships are available to students from a diverse range of backgrounds, including academic achievement, financial need, educational disadvantage, leadership and community service, artistic or sporting achievements, and being from a rural or remote area.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in July 2019
You can apply until: 1 June 2019
- For more details please visit program website.