Deadline: 30 June 2019
You will enjoy a sophisticated mix of knowledge transfer by our world-class and internationally renowned faculty, as well as hands-on experience by practitioners. The Master is organized in three tracks (Minor):
- Quantitative Finance Scholarship Program
- Banking and Finance
- Digital Finance
This flexible structure of the course offering allows you to specialize according to your interests and career goals, be they in quantitative analysis, banking, or financial technology. USI takes great pride in keeping their course offering cutting edge and up-to-date at the pulse of the financial system.
Finance Scholarship Program include:
- Financial Econometrics
- Programming in Finance
- Financial Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Risk Management
- This program accepts GRE® scores, however, has not provided a recommended or minimum required score range.
The GRE® General Test is a widely administered admissions test that measures the skills needed in today’s graduate and business school programs worldwide. The GRE® General Test contains three sections – Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and Analytical Writing. Three scores are reported: a Verbal Reasoning score on a 130 – 170 score scale in one-point increments, a Quantitative Reasoning score on a 130 – 170 score scale in one-point increments, and an Analytical Writing score on a 0 – 6 score scale in half-point increments.
- The completed application form (you may download it in pdf format)
- Photocopy of past diplomas (Bachelor, licentiate, four-year degree, maturity);
- Official transcript of results of university examinations;
- Certified translation of any diplomas written in a language other than Italian, German, French, English, or Spanish;
- Curriculum vitae (Resume)
- Personal letter of motivation drafted by the candidate;
- Official certification of proficiency in English;
- Photocopy of an identity card or other document;
- Photocopy of residence permit for foreign nationals already domiciled in Switzerland.
The Foundation for the Lugano Faculties of the Università della Svizzera italiana will award a total of 60 one-off study grants of the amount of CHF 4’000 each.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in September 2019
You can apply until: 30 June 2019
- For more details please visit program website.