Deadline: 1 May 2019
The Agri-Food Business Management studies offered by Estonian University of Life Sciences will be held in all three Baltic States, which prepares the graduates for the international career in agricultural, food industry and bioeconomy businesses and organisations.
- insights by the leaders of the most successful agricultural and food businesses and organisations in the Baltic States;
- competences to perform successfully in the entire Baltic region and internationally;
- employment and career prospects in agriculture, food industry, input supply, whole and retail sales and other agriculture, food and bioeconomy related fields;
- network with the current and future leaders of agricultural and food businesses in the Baltic States;
- experience cultural and business diversity of the three Baltic States.
- First semester in Estonia
Agri-food economics & policy, bioeconomy, research strategies and methods, leadership, corporate culture and human resource development, cooperative management.
- Second semester in Lithuania
Finance management, managerial accounting and control, strategic management of agribusiness, agribusiness planning and evaluation of investment and development projects.
- Third semester in Latvia
Operations and supply-chain management in agribusiness, innovation of food system, international agri-food business marketing, integrated marketing communication in agribusiness.
- Fourth semester is dedicated to the Master’s thesis and shall take place at the admitting university (with the possibility to select supervisor from other associated universities).
English Language Requirements
This program may require students to demonstrate proficiency in English.
- Schedule a TOEFL® test
- Academic Bachelor’s degree obtained in undergraduate studies or the second level higher professional education. Applicants with Bachelor’s degree or professional Bachelor’s degree in other specialities are expected to have the basic knowledge in management and economics.
- Applicants for the international Master program are required to prove their English language proficiency.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in September 2019
You can apply until: 1 May 2019
- For more details please visit program website.