Deadline: 31 May 2019
First, the fundamental objective of this Agriculture Science program at ISA Lille – Graduate School of Agriculture and Bioengineering (France Agro³) is to have a general overview of Agricultural Science. Courses range from food chain theory and crop management to livestock and plant production. Although this general approach is taught through its technical and scientific aspects, it is also crucial to include economic, sociological and ethical aspects to comprehend the notion of sustainability in agricultural.
Most of all, the Agricultural Science program gives students:
- an international view of the issue of agriculture, highlighting certain national and/or regional specificities,
- the necessary tools to manage crop and livestock production;
- the necessary tools to manage agricultural processes, from ruminant nutrition to distribution channels
- a practical view of site management, thanks to lectures and seminars by experts in the field;
- the methods to manage projects within an international context, with multicultural staff.
- Project in Agriculture
- Summer Internship
- Ruminant nutrition and roughage systems
- Plant Biotechnology
- Plant Breeding and Genetics
- Animal Welfare: From Consumer Demand to Farm Auditing
- Livestock Housing and Building Construction
Your GPA (Grade Point Average) is calculated using the grades that you received in each course, and is determined by the points assigned to each grade (e.g. for the US grading scale from A-F).
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Life Sciences (Agriculture, Food Science, Biology, or related field)
- B2 level in language of instruction (French or English) certified by an official test score (DELF, DALF, French Bac)
- French is NOT required for admission to English-taught programs, but is highly recommended
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in September 2019
You can apply until: 31 May 2019
- For more details please visit program website.