Study in:United States
Deadline: 1 Sep 2019
Course selection depends on each student’s focus within Bioagricultural Sciences at Colorado State University and must be approved by the student’s graduate committee.Bioagricultural Sciences and Pest Management is a unique department among U.S. land grant universities, encompassing the disciplines of entomology, plant pathology, and weed science.
AREAS OF STUDY
- Biology and management of invasive species
- Ecology and biodiversity
- Genomics and molecular biology
- Integrated pest management
- Pest Management
- Plant Pathology
- Weed Science
- One official transcript of all collegiate work completed post-high school. Additionally separate transcripts are not required for study abroad credits if the GPA and credits are recorded on the transcript of the university that sponsored the study abroad experience. CSU transcripts are not required.
- Any other materials that individual departments or programs may require of applicants.
- Regardless of citizenship, applicants may be required to demonstrate proof of English language proficiency, if they do not have a degree from an institution where the primary language of instruction is English.
Institutional scholarships are funded by CSU and are awarded to students who demonstrate academic excellence, leadership qualities, or outstanding talent. Requirements vary by scholarship.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in January 2020
You can apply until: 1 Sep 2019
For more details please visit program website.