Study in:United States
Deadline: 1 Oct 2019
- provides high quality education in forestry and related disciplines;
- develops knowledge through scholarly endeavors;
- and disseminates information to the profession, the public, and the community through service and outreach.
This focus on forestry extends into the broader arena of natural resources and environmental sciences through collaboration across the college and university.
Forest and Rangeland Stewardship included:
- Fire ecology and management
- Forest biometry
- Forest ecology
- Forest economics
- Forest ecosystem management
- Forest hydrology and water quality
- Forest restoration
- Natural resource policy
- Quantitative analysis of natural resources
- Spatial landscape analysis
- Wood products
- This program accepts GRE® scores, however, has not provided a recommended or minimum required score range.
The GRE® General Test is a widely administered admissions test that measures the skills needed in today’s graduate and business school programs worldwide. The GRE® General Test contains three sections – Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and Analytical Writing. Three scores are reported: a Verbal Reasoning score on a 130 – 170 score scale in one-point increments, a Quantitative Reasoning score on a 130 – 170 score scale in one-point increments, and an Analytical Writing score on a 0 – 6 score scale in half-point increments.
- Application – you must apply and be accepted into a degree program.
- Application fee – $60 (U.S. Citizen/Permanent resident), $70 (International) non-refundable application fee.
- GRE/GMAT scores – contact the academic department to verify whether the GRE/GMAT is required.
- Official transcripts/credential & certified translations – official transcripts or mark sheets and any certificates, diplomas, or degrees from each college or university attended is required regardless of the length of attendance, including courses in progress.
- Letters of recommendation – there is no standardized format unless specified by the academic department.
- Additional departmental requirements.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in January 2020
You can apply until: 1 Oct 2019
For more details please visit program website.