Study in:United States
Deadline: 1 Oct 2019
Graduate students of this Forest Sciences at Colorado State University interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
AREAS OF STUDY
- Fire ecology and management
- Forest biometry
- Forest ecology
- Forest economics
- Forest ecosystem management
- Forest hydrology and water quality
- Forest restoration
Forest Sciences Includes :
- One official transcript of all collegiate work completed post-high school. Additionally separate transcripts are not required for study abroad credits if the GPA and credits are recorded on the transcript of the university that sponsored the study abroad experience. CSU transcripts are not required.
- Any other materials that individual departments or programs may require of applicants.
- Regardless of citizenship, applicants may be required to demonstrate proof of English language proficiency, if they do not have a degree from an institution where the primary language of instruction is English.
Institutional scholarships are funded by CSU and are awarded to students who demonstrate academic excellence, leadership qualities, or outstanding talent. Requirements vary by scholarship.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting of Forest Sciences in January 2020
You can apply until:1 Oct 2019
For more details please visit program website.