Graduate students of this MSc in Horticulture Scholarship Program at Colorado State University interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
Horticulture Scholarship Program includes :
- Bioactive plant components
- Dietary intervention/cancer prevention
- Environmental and stress physiology
- Germplasm conservation
- One official transcript of all collegiate work completed post-high school. Additionally separate transcripts are not required for study abroad credits if the GPA and credits are recorded on the transcript of the university that sponsored the study abroad experience. CSU transcripts are not required.
- Any other materials that individual departments or programs may require of applicants for Horticulture Scholarship Program.
- Regardless of citizenship, applicants may be required to demonstrate proof of English language proficiency, if they do not have a degree from an institution where the primary language of instruction is English.
Institutional scholarships are funded by CSU and are awarded to students who demonstrate academic excellence, leadership qualities, or outstanding talent. Requirements vary by scholarship.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in August 2019
You can apply until: 1 Apr 2019
For more details please visit program website.