Deadline: 1 May 2019
The Plant Sciences Program at Wageningen University and Research includes subjects like food provision, ornamental plant cultivation, the production of (pharmaceutical) raw materials, quality products, and biofuel of bulk goods. An interdisciplinary approach is central to this program.Besides the technological aspects, the program also focuses on the environment, quality, healthcare and socio-economic aspects. You will profit from the cluster of a large amount of university research groups and research institutes in the field of plant sciences located at Wageningen University. This is one of the largest clusters in this domain in Europe.
Within the master program you can choose one of the following Specialisations to meet your personal interests.
- Biomass Production and Carbon Capture
- Crop Science
- Greenhouse Horticulture
- Natural Resource Management
- Plant Breeding and Genetic Resources
- Plant Pathology and Entomology
- Plant Breeding (online master specialisation)
- A BSc degree (or equivalent) in Biology, Agriculture, Horticulture, Life Sciences or related fields
- A Grade Point Average (GPA) for this BSc of at least 70% of the maximum grade
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Good skills in mathematics and/or statistics
- Basic computer skills
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in September 2019
You can apply until: 1 May 2019
- For more details please visit program website.