Deadline: 1 June 2019
Enhance your knowledge and skills for a future in the rapidly evolving field of agricultural science with a specialisation of either Agricultural Economics, Crop and Livestock Farming Systems, Genetics and Breeding or Soil Science and Plant Nutrition.World populations and economies are increasing their demands for food and fibre. Agricultural systems are placed under pressure to meet environmental, social and economic goals. This Agricultural Science – Crop and Livestock Farming Systems from The University of Western Australia prepares you with the knowledge and skills you need for a future in the rapidly evolving field of agricultural science.
- Clean, Green and Ethical Animal Production
- Soil Science
- Crops and Cropping Systems
- Data Use in the Natural Sciences
- Sustainable Grazing Systems
- International Agriculture: Research and Development (Crop and Livestock Farming Systems)
Scholarships are available to students from a diverse range of backgrounds, including academic achievement, financial need, educational disadvantage, leadership and community service, artistic or sporting achievements, and being from a rural or remote area.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in July 2019
You can apply until: 1 June 2019
- For more details please visit program website.