Deadline: 15 Jan 2020
The Animal Science at the University of Copenhagen aims to educate entrepreneurs and leaders to be in charge of and develop sustainable and innovative solutions for the future. You will be able to create your own personal academic profile by specializing in e.g. animal production, genetics and breeding.
Profile and Career
You will be able to create your own personal academic profile by specializing in e.g. animal production, genetics and breeding, animals used for sport purposes, leisure, and animals we study to improve our understanding of human biology and diseases.
- Animals and Sustainability
- Livestock and Equine Production Science
- Advanced Livestock and Equine Production Science
- Experimental Animal Nutrition and Physiology (EANP)
- Nutrition and Management of Companion and Exotic Animals
- Advanced Quantitative Methods in Herd Management
- Admission to the master’s degree program in Animal Science requires as a minimum successful completion of a qualifying and recognised university degree equivalent in level and content to a Danish bachelor’s degree.
- If you have completed a bachelor’s degree or are enrolled in the final semester of a bachelor’s program you are eligible to apply for admission to the master’s degree program in Animal Science.
The University of Copenhagen (UCPH) offers a limited number of tuition waivers and grants through the Danish Government Scholarship programme. The scholarships are competitive and offered to highly talented students with outstanding academic records from non-EU/EEU countries. All non-EU/EEA applicants offered admission will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in September 2020
You can apply until: 15 Jan 2020
- For more details please visit program website.