Deadline: 30 Apr 2019
Professional occupation include research activity and jobs in Animal Science related with dairy, meat and egg production, as well as with feed production (including pet food) and management of livestock production facilities and feed industry.
- Comparative physiopathology of gastrointestina trait
- Livestock production sustainability
- Feed quality and safety
- Animal and feed law
- Ruminant feeding and nutrition
- Monogastric feeding and nutrition (livestock & pet)
- Data management and research metodology
- Animal production in tropical countries
- Feed marketing
- first cycle academic degree achieved in a University after at least 3 years of education. Alternatively, a post-secondary qualification achieved in a non academic institution which allows students to continue their university career in the upper academic cycle level; this is allowed though only if the upper school leaving qualification (or equivalent certificate) has been obtained after at least 12 years of school attendance.
- original University study plan, provided with a certified translation into Italian* and legalization (if required), including details about passed exams, hours of education and grades
- detailed outline of each university course the student has successfully passed
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in October 2019
You can apply until: 30 Apr 2019
- For more details please visit program website.