Study in:United Kingdom
Deadline: 1 June 2019
The MRes Agricultural and Food Economics program offered at the University of Reading combines training in the skills of applied economics and marketing – including quantitative and qualitative research techniques – with an opportunity to apply them to a diverse range of contemporary farm, food and rural issues in both developed and developing country contexts.
This master’s program will:
- prepare you for doctoral studies in agricultural and food economics and marketing.
- equip you with applied economics, marketing and quantitative and qualitative research techniques.
- give you the opportunity to apply your learning to a diverse range of contemporary farm, food and rural issues in both developed and developing country contexts.
- Consumer and producer theory
- Quantitative methods
- Qualitative research methods
- Market research methods
- You are normally required to have a good first or second class honors degree (or equivalent from a university outside the UK).
- An intermediate knowledge of microeconomics and quantitative methods is preferred, but strong applicants with little or no prior training in economics may be admitted provided they attend a pre-sessional course.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in September 2019
You can apply until: 1 June 2019
- For more details please visit program website.