Deadline: 15 Jun 2019
In the Master of Business Administration and Engineering Scholarship Program MBA&Eng from HTW Berlin students from different cultures and subject areas work together on a wide variety of topics. This automatically helps you to develop your intercultural and interdisciplinary team skills, providing you with an important advantage on the labour market later on.
Feedback is an important building block for learning in the MBA&E. You’ll receive direct feedback in your modules. Furthermore, you can contact the teaching staff by e-mail at any time. A program manager and a research associate are on hand to help you with organizational, academic and career questions.
At the beginning of your studies you choose your specialisation. The program content is based on your chosen specialisation. In the third semester you have the option to complete an internship, in which case your Master’s thesis will be postponed until the fourth semester. Specialisations include:
- Interdisciplinary Management
- Automotive Management
- Lean Management
- Global Procurement
- Global Leadership in Engineering
- Business Process Outsourcing
Other application documents:
- A profile photo
- A copy of your degree certificate together with a grade transcript and, if necessary, a translation in either English or German if the original is issued in another language
- Proof of your English proficiency
- A letter of reference or another proof for each period of work experience listed
- Letter of motivation (1-2 pages): How would the MBA&E take you forward with your career plans?
- Your CV in your preferred format
- A scan of your passport biography page (or identity card for EU applicants)
At least 1 year(s) of work experience are required.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in October 2019
You can apply until: 15 Jun 2019
- For more details please visit program website.