Deadline: 1 Sep 2019
During this MBA Renewables program offered by RENAC Renewables Academy AG, students benefit from substantiated scientific education and experienced university professors as well as up-to-date market information and practical know-how of the RENAC lecturers experienced in renewable energy and energy efficiency subject matters.
As the MBA Renewables is a distance learning program, the whole program can be studied online. However, we highly recommend the practical training module ‘Advanced Practical RE and EE Implementation’ on campus in Berlin at RENAC.
- RE and EE Systems and Concepts
- Energy Policy and Economic Framework
- International Business Law
- Investment and Financing
- Project Management
- Marketing Analysis and Instruments
- MBA Renewables is open for graduates of all fields of study.
- It addresses professionals with at least 1-2 years of work experience who strive for a management position in the renewable energy industry.
- Currently students from more than 55 countries are enroled on the program and benefit from the advantages of an international study environment.
English Language Requirements
- Students with a University Degree (210 ECTS credits) are entitled to enrol for the MBA Renewables. For applicants with less than 210 credits the Dean will determine additional modules that have to be completed successfully by the student before being admitted to the final examination.
- As a proof we accept qualifications based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (Independent User B2) such as, for instance, the TOEFL or IELTS.
At least 1 year(s) of work experience are required.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in October 2019
You can apply until: 1 Sep 2019
- For more details please visit program website.