Deadline: 14 Sep 2019
The Graduate program in Guidance and Counseling at the Bahcesehir University is for you, if you answer “YES” to the following questions:
- Do you want to continue your profession development as a psychological counselor who strikes a blow for individuals’ academic, career and social developments?
- Do you want to become a scholar and make works that will increase your prestige in international settings?
- Do you want to enhance the quality of given psychological counseling and guidance services in various institutions and organizations in Turkey to the level of world standards?
- Do you say “My biggest dream is to become a psychological counselor, therefore, I have to learn theory, process and skills of psychological counseling”?
- Do you want to improve the techniques and skills that are required to apply applications of psychological counseling with a group?
- Do you want to learn the logic of profession’s ethic rules and legal obligations as a psychological counselor?
- Do you say “As a psychological counselor who believes in importance of multiculturalism, I have to know response methods regarding counselor’s cultural needs and apply them”?
- Do you need to acquaint yourself with the individuals who experienced traumatic cases such as earthquake, flood disaster, terrorism, war?
- Do you say “I want to work with children but I do not know how to communicate with them” and “I have to learn how to lead psychological counseling and guidance process”?
- Research Methods in Psychological Counseling
- Advanced Statistics
- Advanced Psychological Counseling Skills and Techniques
- Psychological Consultation Application
- Online Application form
- Copy of Undergraduate Diploma
- Copy of official transcript of Undergraduate Records
- Copy of the Passport
- 2 Reference Letters
- Letter of Intent
- Current CV of the applicant
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in September 2019
You can apply until: 14 Sep 2019
- For more details please visit program website.