Study in:New Zealand
Deadline: 30 Apr 2019
The Postgraduate Diploma in Science – Energy Science and Technology PGDipSci at University of Otago encompasses both papers and a research topic, and can be taken full-time.
Energy Science and Technology, and Energy Management are all about how to make the best use of our present and future energy sources. They address critical economic and environmental problems due to energy use by considering the technical, economic and social factors that affect the demand for energy.
Structure of the Program
- Every program of study shall satisfy the requirements for the subject concerned as set out above.
- With the permission of the Heads of the Departments concerned, a candidate may substitute a paper of another subject for one of the required papers.
- Entrance requirements for postgraduate study vary by program with most requiring a minimum bachelor-level qualification in the same field, and some having additional requirements such as relevant work experience and/or professional registration in New Zealand.
- A postgraduate certificate or postgraduate diploma can usually be taken at any time after the completion of your bachelor’s degree.
- If you hold an honours degree or postgraduate diploma you may be able to eligible for master’s study by thesis only. In some cases if you hold a bachelor’s degree you may apply for a coursework master’s degree or for master’s study by coursework and thesis.
The University offers a number of generous masters’ awards and doctoral scholarships (for PhD and other doctoral-level study). These scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit, research ability (where applicable) and suitability within the department. No interview is required. Students already receiving a full scholarship covering tuition fees and living costs are not usually eligible.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in July 2019
You can apply until: 30 Apr 2019
- For more details please visit program website.