Deadline: 12 Jul 2019
The Master of Education of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) offered by the University of Wollongong provides sound theoretical foundations and extensive practical skills that address the broader aspects of education and training, with a focus on teaching English to speakers of other languages (TESOL). You will have the opportunity to incorporate electives from other education areas such as Educational Leadership, or Information and Communication Technology in Education and Training (ICT), to tailor their degree to current and future career goals. You will also benefit from flexible study options, allowing you to study online or in the classroom.
The University of Wollongong is recognised by the Department of Education (DE) as a provider of ESL qualifications for primary/secondary trained teachers. DE accreditation will be dependent upon subject choice.
- Adult and Vocational Education
- Higher Education
- Educational Leadership
- Information and Communication Technology in Education and Training
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Special Education
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- The Early Years
- A recognised Bachelor degree in any area.
- CRICOS: 083833E
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in July 2019
You can apply until: 12 Jul 2019
- For more details please visit program website.