Deadline: 10 Apr 2019
This postgraduate course in Teaching and Learning (Coursework) from Taylor’s University is triangulated by three domains of knowledge: core pedagogical knowledge, learning area studies and reflective practice courses.
The program offers a three-dimensional experience that is designed to expose students to fundamental theories in teaching and learning, as well as classroom practices so that they get to participate, reflect and integrate theories with on-site professional development.
- Curriculum Foundations, Theory and Practice
- Principles of Teaching and Learning
- Principles and Practice of Assessment
- Curriculum Theory and Practice with specialisation
- Principles of Teaching and Learning with specialisation
- Principles and practice of Assessment with specialisation
- Research Methodology Professional Practice
- Bachelor’s Degree: Bachelor’s degree with a CGPA > 2.50, recognised by the Malaysian or National Government. Choice of specialisations must be approved by the School OR
- Bachelor’s Degree: All Bachelor’s degree not meeting CGPA of 2.50, recognised by the Malaysian or National Government can be accepted to subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in related field
- Prior Experiential Learning (APEL): The following criteria shall apply for working adults applying for Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL): a) All applicants are subjected to appropriate APEL assessments conducted by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA). b) The APEL provision is only to be applied to Malaysian nationals .
Taylor’s University offers a range of financial awards to support students to succeed in their postgraduate programs. The financial support is awarded on a competitive basis where assessments include academic achievements and writing skills.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in June 2019
You can apply until: 10 Apr 2019
- For more details please visit program website.