Deadline: 30 June 2019
Students in this program are educated on the theoretical aspects of the recent advances in those fields, whilst they also acquire a professional approach to the solution of technical problems.The MSc Civil Engineering Part Time program at Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University embraces research-led teaching, where the students are actively engaged by accomplishing technical tasks, either in the form of group work or individual projects. The program places a great emphasis on independent critical thinking, which is a key feature for the development of professional engineering insight.
The part-time, 36-month program is provided for potential students currently working in industry. All the modules are delivered by international academic staff who specialise in sustainability and civil engineering.
Graduates of this program, as with all XJTLU masters degrees, earn a University of Liverpool degree that is recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education.
- Sustainable technology and building materials
- Sustainable drainage systems
- Critical state soil mechanics
- Advanced construction management
- Advanced simulation of sustainable structural systems
- Sustainable engineering with timber
- Environmental engineering and management practice
- Advanced structural design
- Upper second class (2:1) honours
- 211 Project; Top 100 of 2018 Shanghai Ranking–75 percent or above
- Non 211 project; Non Top 100 of 2018 Shanghai ranking – 80- 85% percent or above, depending on your Undergraduate institution
- 3.0 Cumulative GPA (out of 4) or 3.2 Cumulative GPA in the final two years of your undergraduate program
- Equivalent academic qualifications
The total amount of the scholarship for each awardee is 30,000RMB. As it is directly reduced from the tuition fees awardees of this scholarship only have to pay partial tuition fees when they enrol at the University.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in September 2019
You can apply until: 30 June 2019
- For more details please visit program website.