Deadline: 30 June 2019
There is increasing demand for appropriately trained professionals with an understanding of the challenges faced by education and globalizsation as they interact together. The Masters of Global Education (Part Time) at Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University uniquely provides in-depth knowledge, skills and understandings through both practice and theory based modules, enabling its graduates to make a telling future contribution to shaping tomorrows global education needs.
- Globalisation and Education: Critical Perspectives
- Principles, Policies and Practices of Global Education
- Culture and Learning
- Educational Leadership.
Applicants for graduate programs must have the equivalent of a bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA equivalent to Upper Second Class on the UK Honour scale. Admitted applicants typically have an undergraduate GPA of or better on the UK Honour scale. No exam grade should be lower than 4.5 (European grade scale) or D (American grade scale).
Your GPA (Grade Point Average) is calculated using the grades that you received in each course, and is determined by the points assigned to each grade (e.g. for the US grading scale from A-F).
- Upper second class (2:1) honours
- 211 Project; Top 100 of 2018 Shanghai Ranking–75 percent or above
- Non 211 project; Non Top 100 of 2018 Shanghai ranking – 80- 85% percent or above, depending on your Undergraduate institution
- 3.0 Cumulative GPA (out of 4) or 3.2 Cumulative GPA in the final two years of your undergraduate program
- Equivalent academic qualifications
The total amount of the scholarship for each awardee is 30,000RMB. As it is directly reduced from the tuition fees, awardees of this scholarship only have to pay partial tuition fees when they enrol at the University.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in September 2019
You can apply until: 30 June 2019
- For more details please visit program website.