Study in:United States
Deadline: 15 Apr 2019
Why study the Information Technology M.S.I.T. program offered by the Clark University?
- Hands-on application and lectures by industry professionals with years of experience.
- In-depth overview of key information technologies and practices.
- Global understanding of information technologies and their complex interface with e-business objectives through new media technologies.
- Focus on modern technology management, including ethics, legal and financial constraints, change management, and leadership and communication skills.
- Concentration in cybersecurity and IT Leadership available.
- STEM designated. Students who graduate with a STEM-designated degree may be eligible to remain in the United States for up to 36 months of Optional Practical Training (OPT).
- This program is designed to help you advance your career by using technology to stay abreast of rapidly changing business conditions. You develop the qualities of a chief information officer (CIO) or an IT consultant.
- If you are a CIO already, our approach will improve your managerial insight into new technologies and decision-making in a quickly changing environment. You learn to apply performance management techniques to achieve real-time shifts in strategy that respond to changes in the competitive marketplace.
- At the same time, you study important issues related to modern technology: ethics, societal impact, legal and financial constraints, project management, change management and the kind of leadership necessary to strategically and competitively move an organization forward.
Information Technology M.S.I.T. included:
- Business Intelligence
- IT Strategy Leadership
- Health Informatics
- Cyber Security Fundamentals
- Application fee (non-refundable): $75
- Personal statement
- Letters of recommendation
- All academic transcripts
- TOEFL or IELTS scores are required for all international applicants
Merit scholarships are generally awarded at the time of admission to Clark by the academic department.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in August 2019
You can apply until: 15 Apr 2019
For more details please visit program website.