Deadline: 1 June 2019
Deliver solutions for the needs of cities and neighbourhoods as an urban designer with this Master of Urban Design from The University of Western Australia.This Master of Urban Design from The University of Western Australia is designed to broaden the interdisciplinary scope of urban design work undertaken by architects, planners, landscape architects or professionals in related fields.Delivered by The Australian Urban Design Research Center. You’ll develop an in-depth understanding of theories and issues; techniques of urban analysis; and skills for the design and development of cities and urban places. This course also includes designing and implementing a process to resolve a complex urban problem.
This course is designed to broaden the interdisciplinary scope of program work undertaken by architects, planners, landscape architects or professionals in related fields. A Master of Urban Design prepares you for the next step in your career.
Urban Design Program include:
- Research Strategies in Landscape Architecture, and Architecture
- Program Studio
- Contemporary Urbanism
- The Forces that Shape Cities
- Case Studies
- Urban Design Dissertation
- a relevant bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA; and
- the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 60 per cent;
- a Graduate Diploma in Program, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA; and
- the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 65 per cent.
Scholarships are available to students from a diverse range of backgrounds, including academic achievement, financial need, educational disadvantage, leadership and community service, artistic or sporting achievements, and being from a rural or remote area.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in July 2019
You can apply until: 1 June 2019
- For more details please visit program website.