Study in:United States
Deadline: 15 Jul 2019
Study and research leading to a degree in Civil Engineering Program at the University of Illinois at Chicago is available in the areas of geotechnical and geoenvironmental engineering, environmental engineering, water resources engineering, structural engineering, structural mechanics, structural health monitoring, sensors and nondestructive testing, earthquake engineering, concrete materials, reinforced and prestressed concrete, steel structures, and transportation engineering.The Department of Civil and Materials Engineering (CME) offers the program leading to the Master of Science degree in Civil Engineering at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
- Advanced Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Advanced Design of Metal Structures
- Geometric Design of Highway Facilities
- Hydraulic Design
- Railroad Track Engineering
Applicants for graduate programs must have the equivalent of a bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA equivalent to 2.75 on a US 4.0 grading scale. Admitted applicants typically have an undergraduate GPA of or better on a 4.0 scale. No exam grade should be lower than 4.5 (European grade scale) or D (American grade scale).
Your GPA (Grade Point Average) is calculated using the grades that you received in each course, and is determined by the points assigned to each grade (e.g. for the US grading scale from A-F).
- Baccalaureate Field Civil engineering or a related field.
- Minimum English Competency Test Score
- Letters of Recommendation Not required for MS applicants.
- Personal Statement Not required for MS applicants.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in January 2020
You can apply until: 15 Jul 2019
For more details please visit program website.